We would like to thank you all for your support and patience over the last few weeks...
Following the Government announcement, we are opening the doors to the Garden Centre again from Saturday 10th May (10am - 4pm). We will be open Daily from 10am - 4pm.
You are very welcome to shop with us instore but please note that our restaurant will remain closed and we respectfully remind you to follow social distancing protocol when instore with us.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming customers new and old instore. Our upmost priority is the safety of you and our team. We are following government and trade guidelines to provide everyone with a safe space to work and shop.
We will be implementing the following guidelines to ensure that our store is safe for our employees and our customers:
• We have created a new entrance queuing area with social distancing measures, which has significant capacity.
• Please be respectful of the 2-metre rule between you and our staff who are here to help.
• Only 1 person per trolley (over 16) will be permitted entry to the garden centre at any time to allow as many customers the opportunity to get through the store as quickly and as safely as possible.
• We will be limiting the volume of customers allowed into the centre at any one time, using 1 out, 1 in.
• Hand Sanitiser points have been installed at the entrance, and other locations through-out the centre. Customers are encouraged to use the hand sanitiser on a regular basis.
• We have a trolley cleaning station and trolley handles will be wiped down prior to issue.
• There is a one-way system in operation in the store including no entry, & social distancing segregation. Pathways have been widened to give sufficient space for passing.
• We are requesting customers not to 'browse', but to select their products, and make their way to the exit to pay.
• We will have regular announcements on our music PA system reminding people of the measures in store.
• We are only taking card payments, to reduce un-necessary handling / contact.
• Our reduced opening hours will give us sufficient time to complete instore tasks without a flow of customers.
• We will not be accepting cash payments, only card or Contactless payments (up to £45).
• Our compost Drive-thru will be open from Saturday and please use this for all large bagged compost.
You must stay in your car at all times and our team will help you with compost and payment via contactless/card payment.
We look forward to welcoming you instore from Saturday 16th May.
Frequently Asked Questions
My partner and I would both like to visit can we?
Yes of course, but to maintain social distancing you will need a trolley per person to help maintain the distancing rules.
Do I need a trolley?Yes, you will need to use a trolley to help maintain a safe 2m gap between all our customers.
Can I bring my children?
Please consider all government advice before travelling, of course children are welcome, but please ensure that a 2m gap is kept between yourselves and other customers.
Is the compost drive-thru open?
Yes, the compost drive-thru is open. We do have a concise range of products available for at least the next couple of weeks. To see what is in stock please visit www.almondsbury.co.uk Payment will be card payment only.
I am shielding, can I still order online?
Yes, from Monday 18th May, our online ordering will re-open with key offerings. You will also be able to order over the phone 01454 457300.
I am still waiting for my delivery, what do I need to do?
The team are processing all orders at the moment and we will be ensuring these are delivered or out of stocks delivered within 7 days.
Is the coffee shop open?
Due to Government guidelines we are not currently able to open the kitchen. We will assess this over the next couple of weeks.
Gift Vouchers/Gift Cards
We will only be accepting our Almondsbury Gift Card instore until further notice. We will not be redeeming or accepting HTA National Garden Centre Gift Cards and Vouchers instore or online.
Current vouchers/Afternoon Tea packages
We will of course extend the date on these vouchers due to expire between March 24th 2020 and July 31st 2020